“IT’S TIME TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS”
Research shows that entrepreneurs become serious about their business when they commence and implement a strategic Business Plan.
There is some evidence to show that 80% of small business owners don't prepare a business succession plan and certainly don't run their business from a Business Plan. In truth, that figure may even be greater.
Most business plans are difficult to commence and are prepared for the wrong reasons or with a misguided intent. The ibalance online business planning program is simple, providing online interactive modules with videos, workbooks, templates and Action Plans. Create a professional business plan to suit your needs with help of ibalance business coach.
“Is your business as profitable as it should be?”
Hundreds of clients who have completed the ibalance business succession planning program, found additional profits sitting on the table. Even if takes you a couple of hours to find those additional profits, it is a small sacrifice.
Businesses rate themselves successful if they:
- Have a business plan ready to implement.
- Engage in adequately training their staff.
- Use advisory services to discover new insights or capabilities.
Ask yourself the following 10 questions:
- Would you like to establish a clear business statement for your business?
- Do you have a sustainable and competitive advantage over your competitors?
- Do you need to improve your cash flow?
- Would you like to know the difference between cash flow and net profit?
- Would you like to have a growth strategy for your business?
- Are your competitors beating you to new customers?
- Do you want to improve employee communication and moral?
- Can you improve your merchandise?
- Do you want control of your business?
- Is it relatively easy to introduce new products?
If you answer "yes" to any of the above questions, please contact us now. You can promptly review our online business planning program and get serious about your business.
“BUSINESS PLANS COMPLETED ON THE INTERNET”
“Graduates from our Business Planning Program increase their profit.”